I’m officially a House Dad, for the next month at least! Last week was my first as a stay at home Dad. I can say that I felt more like a single dad than a stay at home dad. Kristin was working nights and went to work from 6:00pm until 8:30am. Other than an hour when Kristin got home and an hour to an hour and a half when she got up for work it was just Me and E. For the most part everything was going fine. We pretty much stayed around the house and hung out. Oh but then came the middle of the week, Emmaline decided that she wasn’t going to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. The second of the two bad nights I didn’t even sleep. (I think she missed her mommy). So by the time Kristin got done with her week E and I were barely on speaking terms.
Now that the weekend has passed and Emmaline has won me over again it is back to normal. Thank goodness Kristin only had to do one week of nights, at least now she will be home every night. Needless to say it is a lot easier when you can step back for a little bit to get everything organized and washed for the next day. Well time for a new week with the little E!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It has been over one month since your last post, come on! ;)
Post a Comment