Monday, April 26, 2010

Tick Tock Baby Holoch! 37 weeks 2 days

Alright I am ready to have a baby. I have now reached the point where I am past being nervous or scared, and just want to get the show on the road. Kristin and I are as prepared as we can be and only have a rocking chair left to by for her room and it will be done. That is of course if having her room with bare walls counts as being done. I figure she needs to come before that will get rectified. We will put her name on the wall above her crib and maybe a picture of the three of us, or just her, on one of the other walls. Speaking of names we have not narrowed the list down past 5 or 6 and will probably wait to see her before we choose. So like I said we are pretty much just waiting on her now.
On Wednesday my work is throwing me a man baby shower, can’t imagine how awkward that it’s going to be, but if I refuse to have one there are a couple of girls who may cut me. The good thing is that Kristin is planning on coming so hopefully that will help.
Less than 3 weeks left and they can’t go fast enough!

1 comment:

Ashley M said...

Yeah, I'll cut you!