Monday, May 3, 2010
T minus...Get Here Already!
So the time is running short and by a request of a family member I have started a count down on my Facebook page. We are sitting at 12 days. Out of the teens and well on our way to single digit and they can’t come fast enough. Kristin and I are both very excited to see her and are wishing the days away but, we are really not too prepared for the actual day. Only from the shock of Spencer and Melisa, our friends who just had a baby, did we finally pack a bag. Even though we have packed a bag what is in it won’t do us much good; couple of pairs of PJ’s for Kristin, some baby outfits, and a curling iron make up the contents. We plan on putting some more practical items into out bag in the coming days. I got the camera out and ready to go tonight and we put away all the stuff we got at DSS shower. My Man Shower went well, thanks to our friend Ashley, and we got a lot of good things. I hope she stays small for awhile because we have a ton of 0-3 clothes. Kristin came to the shower and killed most of the awkwardness. Plus my ex-cubical neighbor came up with her new baby so people were focused on him which helped deflect attention off of us. I did have to change a diaper on an African American doll but, I was dominant in my changing so it was OK. Well, I think we are all ready for this to happen so be on the lookout for our text’s and calls when she arrives, and maybe she will have a name by then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
A curling iron? really?!? bahahaha.
Post a Comment